Thursday, June 28, 2012

I need my mommy.

My mom was the most amazing person in the world. She made sure everyone was taken car of. Had the bills to pay, had everything taken care of. She knew what to do and would do it.

I'm in they preverbial rock and a hard spot.
I have to feed my kids, pay my rent, utilities, my car, my insurance and more. I have a part time job that pays 8 bucks an hour. And only part time hours. Mr. C is "looking" for a job yet only looks when I bitch at him. I am trying to get assistance but no one is helping me get the information I need. I hate asking for help anyways and of course they want to draw me asking out.

I wanna cry buckets. I'm going to wic tomorrow to try to get baby food for the K. Hmmm sometimes I just wanna run away when I get no help. Especially when I come home to a disastrous house, pissed off kids, and a husband who is playing video games instead of job hunting or doing homework.

Who wants to run away? *ooooo* pick me pick me!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment