Thursday, June 14, 2012

Just so boiling....boiling and guess what,

More boiling. I have realized something after I came home and Mr. C is sitting on the bed playing video games. I married a little boy who can't even be bothered to listen to me tell him to get a job or clean up a room. No once again I am doing it all. I hope when the day comes that he realizes what he has that maybe just maybe he won't have lost me by then.

I come home and asked two things of him. Clean the bedroom floor up since K is mobile now and puts everything in her mouth. And look for a job. Bedrooms a mess and guess what.....no job hunting. I'm almost about to just pay the rent ahead of time so I can start saving for rent the following month with my part time job that pays 8 a freaking hour! I've given him leads, I've looked up jobs for him. What the fuck do I gotta do next? Dress him, interview for him? Do his school work?

I'm about to boil over......

No comments:

Post a Comment