Tuesday, June 5, 2012

So crazy

Okay so life has been on crazy this pasted week. I work for a older blind man doing laundry for doctors offices. OBGYN offices and fertility offices. So I work often.

But anyways. Mr. J hubby has still been "searching" for a job. That's a load of shit. He hasn't really tried. I'm about to give his ass some serious help and find him a job myself. He just won't like it. Me working is hard to do and in reality its not hard its almost damn near impossible. So my boss helps me out and we try to just schedule me when I wanna work. Today I was gonna go in at 9am but I just couldn't pry myself outta bed so I am going in at 1 when I get a better mood under me.

So maybe off to find a job for my husband so I can just get it all.

But when everything goes wrong and B and K are screaming I just gotta look at their cute faces!


No comments:

Post a Comment