Sunday, June 17, 2012

Crunchy mama or not?

I have been called a crunchy mama. A attached parenting mother. A hippie. Lol you wanna know what I call myself.....a nacho gordita crunch. I'm crunchy and soft and gooey and cheesy. I breastfeed, cloth diaper, cosleep, and a lot more.

I've just reflected lately how badass being a attachment parent is. They spent more time with their kids, they don't miss any of the big achivements. I don't extend breastfeed yet K is only 7 months old yet. But if she were to want to nurse. The age I guess I would stop would be around 18 months. I'm just excited for my year mark.

I want more babies, sadly I cannot have more babies. My body hates me. My kidneys are slowly distroying me. I guess I could foster or adopt. Which I totally wanna do. Mmm anyways. I just wanted to give yall some crunchy mama to non crunch or whatever advice. Were not the Times magazine. Which was staged fyi. Who makes there kid stand on a soap box anyways? Lol silly kids. Were not someone to crucify, we are just parents trying to give our children the best start in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment