Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Biological clock....tick tick tick

I have two darling girls, you all know this. B who is 3 almost 4 and K who is 7 months. I love them to death. I went through the worst possible pregnancies. I literally threw up at least once a day....once a day I guess isn't bad it was the every hour vomitting that got old. I learned through my pregnancies what food tastes the same coming up as it went down (Snapple!). So add that plus kidney problems to the thousandth degree I was advised to not have anymore kids because it could potentially put me into kidney failure. Kidney failure is BAD. Let's not do that. So down the line I got my tubes tied. No more babies for me....but guess what. I want more. I want more and more babies. I love kids. I love children. I wanna foster since I can't have anymore with maybe adopting a baby boy down the line. I think it would be kinda like paying it forward. My husband was actually adopted by a great family....so adopting would be great. Maybe even an older boy. But to get there I gotta push hubby to get a job, finish school get life back on track. So who wants to loan me their babies? Lol I promise ill be good with them!


No comments:

Post a Comment