Monday, June 11, 2012

Bad night.

So just to tell all y'all. I lost my mother to lung cancer when I was 19. I have yet to accept this or get over this in my life.

Today I did the worst possible thing yet. I started watching a movie called "A little peice of heaven". To tell it like this. It's a very true rendition of what sometimes happens. And to say the tears are still rolling isn't proper in the very least.

Today I missed my mom so much. To no end I miss her. I wanna have her watch my girls grow up. I want her to answer my questions when I can't turn to anyone else. I want just....my mother. The greatest person I knew. Ugh somedays are better but today is not that day.

Heartaches knows no bounds.

Here are some photos of my love, mom.

Mom to you I love you more then anything and will never forget you. I so wished I could have known you a lot better!

Have a drink with the angels for me. Kisses....





No comments:

Post a Comment