Saturday, June 23, 2012

The days got bright and happy

I had a playdate today. My cloth meet up group. Only a few people came :( it was pretty sad but the people who came were awesome!

I got another mama started on her cloth. For the sweet baby K that she has. K is adorable little girl! She's small so she fits the newborns I had. Yay!!!! I've been in a great mood. Maybe its from the vitamins I've been taking everday to help my sleepyness.

But the days are still hard. I'm working on it. Oh good news on Mr. C finding a job! He has an interview with a security firm on Monday. Please pray hope send good vibes whatever you do his way and our way!

Going to a BBQ tomorrow with Mr. C's school buddies. I'm pretty excited.and very.nervous about meeting this group! Anyways its time for bed I hope y'all get a good nights rest. I sure hope I can! Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment