Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Belly belly belly......

Have you ever had to take a multivitamin? Prenatal or like wise? Yeah they suck hardcore. I've started taking them again because I am breastfeeding but couldn't seem to get outta bed. Ding ding ding we have a winner with vitamin deficiency. So I'm now taking a multivitamin the size of fucking Texas! As well as two iron pills. They make me sick to my stomach so far (day two) BUT I got out of bed at 9 am today! Success! Now to keep up with it. I heard somewhere if you do something for 20 days in a row you get in the system to just do it. Hmmm let's see....I sure hope freaking so!

Next adventure.....not killing Mr. C my dearest husband.

Today he got his ultimatum. Job by the 1st or his motorcycle money goes to rent. Let's see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment