Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cloth is addicting

Have you ever tried cloth diapering? If not you totally should! Cloth to me is the best possible things ever. Patterns and print. So many more. I would love to foster and adopt. I want lots of babies and cloth has helped.

If anyone has questions I'm glad to answer them.

I love my pockets. Pockets are diapers that look almost like disposables but you can stuff them with inserts as much as possible. Lol and All in ones (aio) they need no stuffing or anything like that.

Lately I've wanted to try prefolds with covers. They are the same thing as old school but instead of pins they have these awesome things called snappies.

Who wants to donate there old school prefolds that they use as burp rags.

Here have some cute fluff butt!





No comments:

Post a Comment