Friday, June 22, 2012

Get togeather of the leech kind

Today is Friday, tomorrow is Saturday.

Someone tell me why I thought it was a good idea to host a playdate? I suck at this. I'm always way over stressed, over extended, and make way to much food. I need a intervention when it comes to feeding people. I am a feeder. Lol so this playdate might have two people coming yet somehow it my mind I've got all of Texas knocking on my door. I don't mind that only a few people are coming. Okay I lied I want a lot of people because I like to surround myself with greatness and well everyone has greatness in them except me (low self esteem talking don't mind me).

Anyways. I'm gonna make edible finger paint, plan on swimming and jamming out. My thought process has made this a 12 hour event. I wanna make food and homemade lemonade. Maybe some Sun tea or sweet tea with molasis. I'm way in over my head.

Life boat anyone? Dingy maybe....suck it up and let your balls shine through Tasha.

No comments:

Post a Comment