Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Habemus Papum!




And today, in history we get something great! A NEW POPE! They have yet to announce who the cardinals have chosen. I am hoping for a more tech savvy pope. Someone who will bring the catholic church into more modern times and can relate more towards the younger generation (You know the generation they need to recruit to keep the church alive! lol).

I am not a baptist catholic. Just making this clear. Ive gone a handful of time to mass. BUT my grandparents are very VERY catholic. (In Mr.Cs word they are shyt catholic, you know extremest.) I know quite a bit about many religions and I have to say if catechism didnt take so damn long I would so become a official member and go to mass regularly. To me the possiblity of change in the right direction will be a great thing for the church. (if it follow into a good direction, cuz we all know catholics have sometimes made big UT OHs....you know the crusades, war against protestants) Heres to hoping!


Edited to tell you all the great information!

Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio from Argentina has taken the name Pope Francis the 1st!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jorge_Mario_Bergoglio

No comments:

Post a Comment