Tuesday, March 12, 2013

All together now!




So another mama made me realize its been like 4-5 months, nah more like 2 years since I posted. Hmm I should totally remedy that. Lets almost bullet point things.
-B, We have severe eczema still. Turned 4 in December which means kindergarden is soon upon us *cries silently*. I need to get on her about her letters and writing. *sigh* bad mom moments.
-K, Were 1.....ONE year old. Ugh that feels like a HORRIBLE number because she is my possibly last baby. We talk, we walk, we use silverware better now, we have friends. My baby is growing up. She might even be potty training soon. NOOO I love my cloth diapers way to much for that to happen. lol
- Mr. C, whats to say. He had a job working for a decent warehouse, got laid off didnt even attempt a job search. So I things got shady around here for awhile.
ME!! Because it is ALWAYS about me you know. Just joshing you! Anyways...Im doing decent right now. My moods are in a upswing thankfully, I am adjusting to Arizona at a slow pace. Miss Ohio rather a lot. Sometimes almost to much. I am in need of coffe. I woke up way to early today because I started babysitting for a fellow mommy.
Well until next time when I might have something more interesting to say. OH YEAH! Were moving again, but this time only a few minutes away! 

No comments:

Post a Comment