Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Bipolar, moods changing moods?

So....who all has bipolar?! *yells from back of room* OOOOO PICK ME PICK ME! yep you all know this if you have read any of my other blog posts....if not *evil glare* GO READ!

Fast forward me and Mr. C are not in a great spot in our relationship things are very tense but were working through them. Or at least trying which has put me into an EXCELLENT mood because well, were talking. So I was just sitting here playing on facebook with their catchy little addicting games *cough* chefsville *cough* and I thought. Maybe if I get into a good mood I can keep myself in a good mood.

So Challenge Accepted.

*downs a shot*

Here is to hoping Mr. C doesn't fuck up again and put me into a horrible mood.

#FYI I do NOT condone using alcohol as a self medication!#

No comments:

Post a Comment