Thursday, August 2, 2012

World breastfeeding Week Aug 1-7th

You all know I'm a cloth diapering, breastfreeding advocate. I will preach and preach for days. There are many benefits to both and in my eyes there is NO cons. I get that some people just plan old can't. I couldn't breastfeed B and it broke my heart. There were things back then that I did not know. If I knew that there was donor milk out there, that there were people willing able and all that to help me feed my child the best possible food then I would have be all on that train. Alas I did not.

So for those out there who think its hopeless or think you can't do it. Then find us. Find the people who will help you, push you and cry with you. I had so much help in the begining thanks to a friend who will always be dear in my heart because of her help! I had severe thrust (yeast infection) in both breasts. It was HORRIBLE pain everytime K nursed, but I pushed on and was able to see the light.

So this week is World breastfeeding week. Kick started yesterday and goes until the 7th. Im gonna leave my email for anyone looking for help, answers, support, a cry buddy or just someone to discuss it. If I don't have the answers I will get you the answers. If you need a donor I can try to find you a donor or lead you to the right place. Remember there are SOO many benefits to breastfeeding.

Happy World Breastfeeding week!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment