Sunday, August 26, 2012

The past, the present and the memories.



Once upon a time, there was this girl. She didn't have many friends. She was mostly a loner. Her friends were amazing people, they were just the best. She figured they would ALWAYS be friends.

FAST FORWARD!!!

Aug 2012.

Little to no friends from high school.

I always thought that I would always be friends with the people from high school. Have babies together, celebrate life events together. Yet here I am at 10:30pm on a sunday night realizing I miss those times. I miss high school where things where different. Where my mom gaurded me from people and their stupidity. I miss the freedom of being able to trust people with your heart. Life has been a huge road bump and I feel like ive went from 0-60 in 2.2 seconds. I have friends. No many I shall say. But I have always known I couldn't keep many friends happy. People are just to snide for that. One day maybe I'll find that friend who will stick by and even if we argue will always be there. Maybe I have even found them already but because the friendship is still in the honeymoon stage I wont be able to see it for years. I have no clue. But today I realized that unless its my children, I do not feel loved like I feel you should be.

Love thyself before others can love you.

To bad those pretty words look A LOT easier said then done.

2 comments:

  1. I love you regardless if we get in a huge fight. Not one to turn my back on people. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you Tasha :) I don't really keep in contact with a lot of my friends from school. I've tried - they didn't. Not saying anything about you though. Lol. I gots friends but not close ones like school. Miss communicating with friends at school. It helped a lot. ^^ I'll stop chatting now. Lol

    ReplyDelete