Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Mrs. Clean

In a dark universe there once was a lady. Her main pitfall in life is the judgement of her in laws. Then the time came.......


So guess what. In laws will be here at 9am in the morning. Or at least thats when their plan arrives. So they will then go to their hotel and wait till Mr. C gets off school. Why do I feel like my apartment needs cleaned and cleaned. Oh yeah IN LAWS ARE COMING! Why do I get so flustered? I have no clue.

Living room needs some attention. Just a little bit. Back of couch needs cleaned off, diapers put away, laundry basket put in master bedroom. DONE

Kitchen thats Mr. C's area I have designated. I cook he does the dishes and wipes the counter tops. Aka I'll be doing them last minute because he doesnt.

My bedroom and bathroom has to be picked up last minute and sorted out.

OOOOO guess what. Neighbors below us are fighting. I love me some neighbor drama. As long as it doesnt disturb my sleep that is. Oh GET EM! GET EM! lol

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Oh kitchen needs swept and swifered too.

Who wants to help? No come on now don't all jump out at once! Okay fine....


Ps. My knee and leg are killing me. Please proceed with caution unless holding a vicodin or vodka. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment