Monday, July 9, 2012

We are on high alert!

We are at level red people level red. The stress is taking over. The car search is at a stand still. Our consultant has informed me the car we had him and my husband look at today isn't really worth it. It's been a week without a car. Will be another week. We have no rides to the store. I'm begging for rides to work. Jake can't even get interviews because he can't get to the interviews. Thank goodness he has a friend who can take him to school and back otherwise I'd be SOL.

I feel so defeated and useless because well I can't do anything. I have no money to buy a decent car because in order to buy a decent car you have to have money. Well we got none. My in laws are being super amazing and loaning us money but its only 5 thousand and that leaves us with maybe 4,200 for a car (tax,title, and plates are gonna kill us) so yeah plus the rent hasn't been paid for July which means that were gonna end up getting the nasty letter that says pay us or else....were at the or else stage in life.

Have you seen the food picture floating around on Facebook? Where its like ramen noodles = shit just got real....we can't even afford ramen noodles because we can't get to the store.
Def con 5 people...

1 comment:

  1. Wish I was around there to help. I really would. :( Hang in there. Even if I'm like days away from you - if we need help or to vent I'm here to listen :)

    ReplyDelete