Thursday, October 17, 2013

Vacation, a car, and an emotional disturbance

Very busy



Very very very busy



My life in a nutshell. I have no idea where to start, how to start, or even when I shall start. I am me. I feel like that was a start (I really am using that word alot!) of a beatles song. *sigh* Im a horrid writer so this will be painful. Recap for what has gone on since I started my job. I work for a pretty good company. I have some interesting managers. Ones sleeping with an employee even though he is married and has children but whatever. I got two cats since then.

Lately I have also thought about my relationship with my husband. I realized that maybe I married my best friend instead of the love of my life. To me love is about the WANT of kissing. The need to be near them. To miss them so unconditionally that you just can't keep them out of your mind. Maybe I loved him like a husband at one time or maybe I just knew we would always be friends. I dont know, all I know is we dont fit. Dont fit together in almost any aspect. Maybe its time to reassess some of our points together and discuss what to do and where to move on from here.

p.s.
If you didnt get it the hint my bipolar is rearing its ugly head again at a massive level.

No comments:

Post a Comment